I wasn't aware that there were primaries this late in the year.
Demetrius and I had a fun labor day. Our karaoke host friend hosted a karaoke pool party, so I was officially able to spend some time in a pool before the end of summer. And we both sang a couple songs.
Next year NH is having their primary in June. They have not liked not getting to go first, as was the tradition, and I think this was the latest theirs has ever been.
Today in NH, something like 60,000 Republicans voted today, while around 100,000 Democrats voted. We're wondering if Republicans chose to vote on the Democratic ticket or whether that's just who cares to vote.
My older sister had just gotten to Kuwait for her tour there as an Air Force RN. She then turned around and took a flight home for a few days then flew back. Talk about layers of jet lag!
Britain, France and Canada ban imports from illegal Israeli West Bank settlements.
ReplyDeleteVideo: Israel v. UK: Ed Miliband, a formidable foreign secretary? | Middle East Eye - Click
In a separate development, Foreign minister warns Israeli ambassador over Israeli misconduct - Click
DeleteStates may want to do the same!!
DeleteI wasn't aware that there were primaries this late in the year.
ReplyDeleteDemetrius and I had a fun labor day. Our karaoke host friend hosted a karaoke pool party, so I was officially able to spend some time in a pool before the end of summer. And we both sang a couple songs.
What fun!
DeleteNext year NH is having their primary in June. They have not liked not getting to go first, as was the tradition, and I think this was the latest theirs has ever been.
DeleteVideo: BREAKING: Netanyahu Ignored Warnings of Oct. 7 Attack! | Trita Parsi - Click
ReplyDeleteKinda makes you wonder if he deliberately ignored the warnings to have na excuse to go after the Palestinians.
DeleteThe incombant, establishment backed Dem won NH, unfortunately. He'll be facing former Sen. John Senunu(sp?) in the general.
ReplyDeleteToday in NH, something like 60,000 Republicans voted today, while around 100,000 Democrats voted. We're wondering if Republicans chose to vote on the Democratic ticket or whether that's just who cares to vote.
DeleteNH Voter Registration by Party:
DeleteDemocratic. 305,730 28.1%
Republican. 346,919 31.9%
Independent 433,708 39.9%
So, perhaps the Independents have decided to vote for more Democrats.
Today marks 22 years since my Dad's death. Two days before my 49th birthday.
ReplyDeleteMy older sister had just gotten to Kuwait for her tour there as an Air Force RN. She then turned around and took a flight home for a few days then flew back. Talk about layers of jet lag!
Delete