The sunflower planted on our front porch managed to grow to maturity and even make a couple flowers, in spite of the resident squirrel's attempts to thwart it. Now it seems to be at the end of its lifespan, and we will be using the pot for mums. Ideally found in front of the store on a crazy deep discount. :)
I had a guidance meeting, then sent two study care packages out...to Shiloh's two daughters (one a junior in college and one a senior in high school)...such that they will arrive on Monday, which would have been Shiloh's birthday. I have so much fun finding little things to add...such as coloured pencils that have unique designs on them, a sticker related to one being a stage manager, a bandana with gorgeously sketched forest animals all over it...a zippered case filled with chocolates,...etc.. Three more college study packages to create in the coming week!
Under Todd Blanche the DOJ will erase ALL Republican crimes and invent new ones allegedly committed by Democrats. I hate these freaks so, so much. Susan
I may not have mentioned that I have completed my short story The Shadow of Blight and am curently shopping it. End of last week Cosmic Roots and Eldritch Shores (which pays professional rates) said they liked it in some ways but it needed changes. Those suggested cchanges arrivwed today and there is one unexpected problem: They dib bit accept stgories that involve killing (or eating) animals. One of my maguc systems is powered by animal sacrifice that can turn into human sacrifice in evil hands. The editor has suggested an alternative that will probably work, but it's not a straightforward as I expected.
The sunflower planted on our front porch managed to grow to maturity and even make a couple flowers, in spite of the resident squirrel's attempts to thwart it. Now it seems to be at the end of its lifespan, and we will be using the pot for mums. Ideally found in front of the store on a crazy deep discount. :)
ReplyDeleteSlow day, I guess.
ReplyDeleteI had a guidance meeting, then sent two study care packages out...to Shiloh's two daughters (one a junior in college and one a senior in high school)...such that they will arrive on Monday, which would have been Shiloh's birthday. I have so much fun finding little things to add...such as coloured pencils that have unique designs on them, a sticker related to one being a stage manager, a bandana with gorgeously sketched forest animals all over it...a zippered case filled with chocolates,...etc.. Three more college study packages to create in the coming week!
ReplyDeleteBreaking News!
ReplyDeleteLetitia James named special prosecutor in Cornell sexual assault investigation
Good!
Delete"Trump still doesn’t understand how the government works in the United States."
ReplyDeleteTrump says he regrets appointing Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett
I imagine he has a great many regrets.
DeleteA news snippet I just came across: The DOJ is investigating whether Richard Nixon was treated unfairly and Watergate was a hoax.
ReplyDeleteHoly Shit!
Under Todd Blanche the DOJ will erase ALL Republican crimes and invent new ones allegedly committed by Democrats. I hate these freaks so, so much. Susan
DeleteI may not have mentioned that I have completed my short story The Shadow of Blight and am curently shopping it. End of last week Cosmic Roots and Eldritch Shores (which pays professional rates) said they liked it in some ways but it needed changes. Those suggested cchanges arrivwed today and there is one unexpected problem: They dib bit accept stgories that involve killing (or eating) animals. One of my maguc systems is powered by animal sacrifice that can turn into human sacrifice in evil hands. The editor has suggested an alternative that will probably work, but it's not a straightforward as I expected.
ReplyDeleteThat's a major taboo that should be clearly stated in their guidelines.
Delete