Got up early and worked at the polls for 7.25 hours. Then I came home and took a nap! Whoo!! We had a good turnout with hardly a lull all day. I processed absentee ballots and spent time minding the ballot machine (yes, we only need one. LOL).
I heard yesterday that there would also be elections in South Carolina and Alabama. But when I looked online at the list of which state votes when, they weren't included. 🤷🏻♀️
How amazing that a mother and her newborn baby boy and a man and a six month old baby girl were pulled alive from the rubble of the 7.4 earthquake in Columbia! I imagine the man is the baby's father, since he shielded the baby during the collapse of the building they were in. Minor injuries!
Yesterday Sis and I filled out and mailed our ballots for the Sept. One Mass. primary.
ReplyDelete✔️
DeleteVideo: Experts Hold EMERGENCY Symposium for Trump's IMPEACHMENT & REMOVAL | Removal Coalition Report - Click
ReplyDeleteApparently Trump's Patriot Games are over today, and I wasn't aware they had even started.
ReplyDeleteGot up early and worked at the polls for 7.25 hours. Then I came home and took a nap! Whoo!! We had a good turnout with hardly a lull all day. I processed absentee ballots and spent time minding the ballot machine (yes, we only need one. LOL).
ReplyDeleteI heard yesterday that there would also be elections in South Carolina and Alabama. But when I looked online at the list of which state votes when, they weren't included. 🤷🏻♀️
ReplyDeleteHow amazing that a mother and her newborn baby boy and a man and a six month old baby girl were pulled alive from the rubble of the 7.4 earthquake in Columbia! I imagine the man is the baby's father, since he shielded the baby during the collapse of the building they were in. Minor injuries!
ReplyDeleteVia Fun Trivia: Born on this Day: 1897 : Enid Blyton, English author
ReplyDelete