A Johns Hopkins researcher was detained by ICE for overstaying her VISA.Yeah, gotta round up those Fulbright scholars.Johns Hopkins is mustering support.
DOJ drops Reflecting Pool case, blaming damage on ‘botched’ installationYa think?
Na! Really? Botched insulation, who'd'a thought?
Hey! Susan…be sure to read tonight’s Heather Cox Richardson daily letter!! It’s encouraging!And someone in Comments referred to Hegseth as Hague-seth. 🤣
I love Hague-seth and you know I'mma steal it. Susan
Happy Anniversary to R&D♥
❤️❤️. Check out the front page photo again! ❤️❤️
Re "When the Meadow Was Bloomin'": Thanks for tackling the quiz, Listener. April may be poetic license, though the poet was originally from Savanna.
A Johns Hopkins researcher was detained by ICE for overstaying her VISA.
ReplyDeleteYeah, gotta round up those Fulbright scholars.
Johns Hopkins is mustering support.
ReplyDeleteDOJ drops Reflecting Pool case, blaming damage on ‘botched’ installation
Ya think?
Na! Really? Botched insulation, who'd'a thought?
DeleteHey! Susan…be sure to read tonight’s Heather Cox Richardson daily letter!! It’s encouraging!
ReplyDeleteAnd someone in Comments referred to Hegseth as Hague-seth. 🤣
I love Hague-seth and you know I'mma steal it. Susan
DeleteHappy Anniversary to R&D♥
ReplyDelete❤️❤️. Check out the front page photo again! ❤️❤️
DeleteRe "When the Meadow Was Bloomin'": Thanks for tackling the quiz, Listener. April may be poetic license, though the poet was originally from Savanna.
ReplyDelete