I just heard that Bernie Moreno of Ohio was plausibly the nastiest to Fauci. What little I know about him I already didn't like. Susan, if you're around and have the info, maybe you can tell me in a nutshell what sucks about him?
I just know he's MAGA. His daughter is/was married to Max Miller who held a gun to her head and broke their daughter's collarbone. Moreno doesn't say a word about that. What he was doing in that hearing was performing for a future video for a political ad. He thinks he was "tough"? He was a foul-mouthed rage machine frothing at the mouth at an 85-year old doctor who has tried to save as many people as possible. In case you can't tell I HATE Moreno and will work against him whenever I can. Susan
Well! That was harder than I thought it would be, but I got them all correct! It took getting the first one figured out to get the rest in that group to make sense. The second part was much easier.
New CNN poll says Americans favour (for Congress) Dems over Repubs by 8 points...! More Americans say Democrats are the party of change and Republicans are the party of extremism. Also, they say they want CHANGE...!
ReplyDeleteI just heard that Bernie Moreno of Ohio was plausibly the nastiest to Fauci. What little I know about him I already didn't like. Susan, if you're around and have the info, maybe you can tell me in a nutshell what sucks about him?
I just know he's MAGA. His daughter is/was married to Max Miller who held a gun to her head and broke their daughter's collarbone. Moreno doesn't say a word about that. What he was doing in that hearing was performing for a future video for a political ad. He thinks he was "tough"? He was a foul-mouthed rage machine frothing at the mouth at an 85-year old doctor who has tried to save as many people as possible. In case you can't tell I HATE Moreno and will work against him whenever I can. Susan
DeleteI saw the clip! Moreno was horrible, even used the F bomb ... and should be drummed out of office for conduct unbecoming a Senator!
DeleteMy latest quiz: The Emolument Clauses - Click
ReplyDeleteWell! That was harder than I thought it would be, but I got them all correct! It took getting the first one figured out to get the rest in that group to make sense. The second part was much easier.
DeleteThe Fun Fill-It format takes some getting used to. Thanks for giving it a go.
DeleteNew CNN poll says Americans favour (for Congress) Dems over Repubs by 8 points...! More Americans say Democrats are the party of change and Republicans are the party of extremism. Also, they say they want CHANGE...!
ReplyDelete41% of Dems identify as Democratic Socialist.
DeleteWil says, "It's time for the rats to start drowning."
DeleteTalarico is currently polling 3 points ahead of Paxton.
DeleteGood news.
Delete