By my count that's three singers popular in the '70s - Carly, Linda Ronstadt and Neil Diamond. What's up with that? I mean, one is sad, two is an odd coincidence, but three is just flat weird!
-ISMS SOCIALISM: You have two cows. Give one cow to your neighbor. COMMUNISM: You have two cows. Give both cows to the government, and they may give you some milk. FASCISM: You have two cows. You give all the milk to the government and the government sells it. NAZISM: You have two cows. The government shoots you and takes both cows. ANARCHISM: You have two cows. Keep both cows, shoot the government agent and steal another cow. CAPITALISM: You have two cows. Sell one, buy a bull. Susan
Carly Simon reveals she’s been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease
ReplyDelete“I have learned to accept that every day will look a little different. But I am still very much here,” the singer said in a statement.
By my count that's three singers popular in the '70s - Carly, Linda Ronstadt and Neil Diamond. What's up with that? I mean, one is sad, two is an odd coincidence, but three is just flat weird!
DeletePlus Michael J. Fox...!
DeleteI love Michael J. Fox, but he is not a singer. I was counting only singers in this particular case.
Delete👍
DeleteNote on last thread. Susan
ReplyDeleteDitto ❤️
DeleteComey asks judge to dismiss Trump ‘seashells’ case citing lack of ‘true threat’ - click
ReplyDelete-ISMS
ReplyDeleteSOCIALISM: You have two cows. Give one cow to your neighbor.
COMMUNISM: You have two cows. Give both cows to the government, and they may give you some milk.
FASCISM: You have two cows. You give all the milk to the government and the government sells it.
NAZISM: You have two cows. The government shoots you and takes both cows.
ANARCHISM: You have two cows. Keep both cows, shoot the government agent and steal another cow.
CAPITALISM: You have two cows. Sell one, buy a bull.
Susan