Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Echinacea (Purple Coneflower, which is native)


97 Days until the Midterm Election!

11 comments:

  1. Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear is calling on Sen. Mitch McConnell to “directly and verbally address the people of Kentucky and provide proof of your capacity to serve, or resign.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listener, comment on the last thread.

    Susan, I like your isms. Problem is, you make capitalism sound reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think we're in Fascism now. Susan

      Delete
  3. This is from yesterday. Trying to start in the middle of the video. We'll see how that goes.

    Video: LIVE: Katie Phang Gives UPDATES on BREAKING NEWS - 7/28/2026 - Click

    ReplyDelete
  4. The GOP is threatening to hold Dr. Fauci in contempt of Congress?
    Hey, I already hold Congress in contempt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On 5/2/20 someone posted this on Facebook:

    A mob of the MAGA persuasion
    Conducted a statehouse invasion.
    Though heavily armed,
    They departed unharmed,
    And that's how you know
    they're Caucasian.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I'm at the gym I often see political ads on the screens in front of the treadmills/stationary bikes etc. The anti Amy Acton ads like to highlight the fact that she called for schools to be closed during COVID. Between that and the Fauci, there do seem to be some people intent on re-litigating old beefs.

    Not sure if anyone outside of Ohio knows that Acton's opponent is Vivek Ramaswamy. At least part of the question this year is going to revolve around whether Ohio is more racist or more misogynistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And DeWine already took responsibility for the closings. Vivek is just slandering Amy. He's scum. Susan

      Delete
  7. Blanch's confirmation vote has been postponed.

    Video: MAGA Senator Ends Trump - Click

    ReplyDelete