Thursday, January 08, 2009

Roughage party??


You have no idear how many times I take a picture of something amusing, thinking that I might post it here. Often, by the time I get back to my computer, I decide the thing wasn't all that funny, and I end up not posting it.

But it's late night, and, what the heck--maybe it will give somebody a smile.

I was at a local Asian market the other day and spotted all sorts of oddly named food items. But the one I seem to keep snickering about is this one, which, as best as I could tell, appeared to be a bag of individual wrapped rice cake type snacks. Except that there seemed to be other grains involved, like maybe puffed wheat.

Called "Roughage Party".

Heh.

Yep, I'm pretty sleepy. Time to summon Brady and Winnie and head into the "cave" for the night.

Take care, everyone.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment