Friday, June 13, 2008

Catching up

Having some trouble falling asleep, which kinda sucks as I need to get up for work in the morning.

Our power finally came on after midnight, by the way. Wednesday, we were out of town all day, and Thursday I was at work during the day, and only managed one quick post before the storm blew out power for houses on our street.


We've enjoyed some pleasant family time, both Wednesday at Put-in-Bay and hanging out together in the living room with no TV or computer as the sun set Thursday evening. Will share more about the mini-vacation as time and internet connection permit, but now I'd like to share some blog headlines from the last couple days. One less thing to be turning over in my head should make it easier for me to quiet my mind and fall asleep.

Haloscan comment thread