Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Obama in Columbus



Here's a post from the Ohio State University Lantern:

Obama rally to inspire voters, cause parking problems

Will add links to reports on the event once I find any.

I wasn't able to make it to the rally, but unlike "Obama girl", I did actually vote. Given the iffy weather these days, I highly recommend taking advantage of early voting.

Any Ohioan can vote early by going to your local Board of Elections. This page lists all of the BoE locations.

Also, I haven't heard any reports yet on crowd size, but these are the weather conditions that the people standing in line outside St. John Arena faced.




Obama calls Tuesday debate 'terrific' during university rally

Obama Late; Supporters Say He's Worth The Wait

Local ABC affiliate--report with video

Haloscan comment thread