Monday, January 07, 2008

Making comment threads

I posted this in the comments a few days ago, but thought I should put it on the front page so that it could be found easily, what with the new quarter starting for me.

I've made comment threads for the next few days.

For anyone who posts to the front page and isn't familiar with the process, it's like this... Say you were going to publish a post on January 9. Click on the January 9 link on this page

http://shadowbfa.blogspot.com

and you will be taken to an empty comment page. If you select and copy the url in the address bar, you get this

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/howardempowered/777975458224512881

That's the page you will want to point your comment link to.

Hope that made sense.

Update: Cat and puddle shared some information about the "how to's" of posting in this thread. I will be sure to make sure I've always got comment threads prepared for the next few days. At this point, I'm not sure when I'll be able to do any posting--whether it be posting my own content or a contribution that is sent to me.

Haloscan comment thread