Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stick figure warning guy

The most recent update from Grapski Defense Committee can be found here.

In dire need of something a little lighter, I turned to Cap'n Wacky's web site. This is my favorite page of The Deadly Follies of Stick Figure Warning-Man and Family.



Boy, do I remember the day we shot this one.

Normally, I get to work alone, but every once in a while they bring in somebody else I gotta deal with. For some reason it wasn't good enough to just send hazardous voltage coursing through my body. Oh no! No, this time they gotta send sentient anthropomophic hazardous voltage coursing through my body.

This guy isn't acting either. He's every bit the jackass he looks like in the picture.
I also got a few chuckles out of Harry Potter Fanfics We'd Rather Not Read.

Update: Jessica posted some pictures from this weekend's house party



From Left to Right: Reed in VT, Dogma, jjem!, Melody, Thankful, Anne from VT, Quintus, Subway, mataliandy. Not pictured: Jason and Elijah


Haloscan comment thread

No comments:

Post a Comment