Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Open Thread

Just a couple of links and a picture tonight...

The Rev. Susan Russell, President of Integrity (a coalition of lesbian, bisexual, and transgender Episcopalians) was a guest on Air America's State of Belief this past weekend. I've posted a transcript here.

I've got a new post up at My Left Wing: Becoming a butterfly (and other "uplifting" thoughts). Some of you may have seen at least part of that before when I posted the butterfly metaphor here last October. But it seemed like time to pull that one out again, along with some other things.

Finally, if I go with a baby moo-cow for tonight's moment of cuteness, ya think Phil might mosey his way over here and comment in person? Just a thought...



And one more thing--which I know won't work for everyone, but I figured those of you who can watch videos might appreciate it...



P.S. Happy birthday to Bishop Gene Robinson.

Haloscan comment thread

1 comment:

  1. Hi Folks,

    Is there anyone here who would like to attend Demfest but is not planning to due to the cost of a ticket?

    If so, contact me at lynnw@fuse.net, I have a ticket but cannot attend, I would be happy to donate to a fellow Deaniac.

    Lynn in Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete