Thursday, February 22, 2007

Independent Bloggers' Alliance

Yesterday, at around 4:30 in the afternoon I got a call telling me I need to come in to work today, rather than next Monday. I thought tomorrow *might* be a possibility, but I was *not* expecting to go in today.

The upshot is that I don't have the time I thought I'd have to get more done with the Independent Bloggers' Alliance site as I thought I would. But at least I've added the new graphic Demetrius made for me.

Independent Bloggers' Alliance

There is a banner version on the blog, which you can see if you click the graphic above. This button version is designed to be used as a link in blog sidebars. I'll be adding it to the HEP sidebar as soon as I get a chance.

To learn more about my hopes for the blog, click here. Additional background on this project can be found here.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment