Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blogger trouble

Demetrius tried to access this blog this morning and got an error message. I tried opening the page from my phone and got the same thing. Tried checking two of my other blogs, and they wouldn't open either. I checked out the Blogger Help group and the problem seems to be affecting a *lot* of blogs, but not all of them. Here's one message that jives with what I got:


The message is "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request" and a code: bx-vjhbsj.

Just FYI to anyone else having trouble with a Blogger account. I'll update if I learn anything else.

If anyone knows the e-mail address for Blogger help, please share it. It seems to be a well-kept secret.

By the way, I was able to view my blogs again by going into the template and clicking "save changes". Once I discovered that my blogs weren't showing up if you tried to view them, but did show up if I logged into my dashboard, I figured I should save me template code to a text file offline "just in case". Anyway, after I clicked "save changes" (even though I had not actually *made* any changes) I was able to get this blog to work. Tried the same thing with my other blogs, but still got the error message. After refreshing a couple times, those blogs showed up again as well.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment