Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Charlie Grapski's wiretap trial is tomorrow

Update: I just saw this comment from Subway over at the other place:


I'm a little nervous today. I'll be returning to Rector Street for the first time since my ordeal. Gonna try for 2 hours...

I just set up a candle page for Charlie, Subway, and any other of our intentions, whether spoken aloud, typed on a screen, or held in the silence of our hearts.

From the comments...

JURY WAS SELECTED MONDAY,
GRAPSKI FELONY WIRETAP TRIAL SET FOR 8AM THURSDAY!

Listen to Charlie's "illegal" recording and get the latest information on his case at the grapskidefense website. Spread the word and help us expose corruption in Alachua.

Click here for Charlie's post at Blog for America.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment