Thursday, October 19, 2006

Open thread


From Cute Overload. And I thought my cat was weird for trying to fit into a shoe box. This is just classic "cat" isn't it?

From Connie in the comments of the previous thread...

UPDATE ON CHARLIE

Here are links to two articles published in our local weekly:

Alachua admits to not considering some election ballots
By Ronald Dupont Jr. , Editor
High Springs Herald | Thursday October 19, 2006

Grapski, who sued over elections, still unhappy with being banned from the city

Editor's note: Imagine! Being unhappy with being banned from your home town. Some people are so hard to please! ;)


Here's the website for Charlie's Defense Committee

Any help you can give will be most appreciated.

For snail mail:
Checks can be made to:
Committee for the Defense of Charlie Grapski
PO Box 190
Alachua, FL
32616

And here's a comment from Charlie that was posted earlier in the day...

Hey all, just checking in. Hectic as usual - running around. Just got to a computer to check in and let you know I am alive and well (and still free) - good articles today on the front page of the High Springs Herald.

I think someone will scan them so we can spread them around. Side by side are artciles, top of the fold, with some of what we have proven in the election case and the issue of my being charged and arraigned.

Please help spread this around if you can. Again I am sorry I cannot post much and have to be so brief (I think some people probably like the brief part - given my tendency to write long posts!) - but its so hectic right now.

Thanks for everyone's support and help.

Also - if anyone needs to contact me - grapski@grapski.org is the way right now. I am trying to check it every few hours if I can get access. I have no phone currently.

Charlie
Charlie Grapski

Altnerate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment