Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Subway Serenade Update

Thankful posted this message from puddle, and I thought I should front page it since a number of people have asked.

Subway update: just talked to his friend: he's still in ICU, but they're planning on moving him to a regular room in a couple of days. That he sounds better and looks better. Guessin' light, prayers and good vibes wouldn't hurt. . . .

So much love from me and mine to you and yours. Some day I'll write an encyclopedia about how much I love and appreciate you amazing people.
I didn't know about the virtual candle site when we first started sending light and prayers and vibes to David, aka Subway Serenade, but now that we do know about the site, I think he should have his own page, just like Edwin does.



Here's the link. I went with "David" for the candle group name, since you're limited to 5 letters, and that looks better than "Subwa".

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment