Sunday, September 24, 2006

Culture shock open thread

Even though I've been talking about it in the comments, there are bound to be people who are surprised that the blog looks different. I really do hope this helps the people who have had difficulty getting this blog to load. There may still be a few things missing from the sidebar, but most of what was here before should still be here. Most of what's missing are ads and other potentially money-making features that may have been problematic as far as page load time.

Anway, as I mentioned in the previous thread, I've got a class tonight, so I need to take a little break from blog work. Hopefully there are no major problems with this format--I did have a number of people check it out last night, and it seems to at least be a little less buggy than the old template.

Oh, and we now have the "e-mail this post" icon back.

And, tell you what, to help you relax, here's some soothing imagery from a free desktop wallpaper site.





Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment