Monday, July 10, 2006

Watch Charlie's speech to Alachua County Democrats

From Charlie, in the comments of the previous thread...

Morning - still free, but still an outlaw!

Just checking in.

About to load up a video of my speech yesterday to the Alachua County Democratic Party's holiday picnic.

Check it out. Tell me what you think (I can take critical feedback).
--
OK - if you go to the Alachua Project (click homepage) you can see a link to a quicktime video of my speech yesterday.

Please take a look - this is the first video we have hosted there - and I am working on perfecting it.

Let me know if it works - and what you think.

Charlie Grapski | Homepage | 07.10.06 - 2:05 pm
--
You guys are great. Really great. I cannot express my incredible gratitude to all of you - and my feeling of being incredibly lucky to have become part of this community. I really mean this - but cannot put into words my feelings accurately.

I checked with Connie - and she said the video is working for her - although it takes some time to download (I am working on getting the streaming function going - and some other alterations to this - but want to make sure it is playable as is right now).

So you guys can be my beta-testers!

Charlie


Click the photo to watch Charlie's speech

Click the picture above and see if it works. You might try downloading it (save as) to watch it offline.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment