Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Open Thread

Just a few links to share with you this evening...

Check out my lens

I've been working on this Squidoo page for Howard-Empowered People. Let me know if there are any blogs you'd like me to add feeds to. I still plan to add a module with some of jc's designs, but I'm still figuring the whole thing out. It has a place to post Flickr photos, so if you know of any Deaniacs with Flickr pages, let me know so that I can add them. There is a section with YouTube videos, and I just added a new one with Connecticut pro-Lamont bloggers being forbidden entry to the Lieberman rally where Bill Clinton was speaking, even though they were legitimate ticket holders.

Just got this in my e-mail via Ken Blackwell keyword news:
Ohio gubernatorial candidate compares gays to arsonists, kleptomaniacs
Charming fellow, that Ken Blackwell. Before that, it was barn animals.

Thank goodness he's 20 points behind Stickland in the polls.

I leave you with something adorable from Cute Overoad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment