Saturday, June 24, 2006

Al Gore on The Late Show with David Letterman

Howard, you know I think you're the best, but there's only so much of a sports show I can sit through waiting to see you. And besides, you were going to be talking about sports, which to me sounds a lot like "What cats hear" in that old Far Side cartoon. (Blah blah blah blah...)

I did get to see Al Gore on The Late Show with David Letterman. If you missed it, the video is available as The Big Show Highlight on DaveTV.

An Inconvenient Truth, by Al Gore

Click the image above to order the book, An Inconvenient Truth, and click here to go to the official web site.

And on a more personal note, Happy Birthday to Son in Ohio! Demetrius and I are officially the parents of a teenager now.



Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment