Thursday, March 16, 2006

Speak for us!

Things are really busy in the "in Ohio" household at the moment, so I'm not going to take the time to launch into a full-fledged rant of my own. Mind you, if I actually allowed myself, I know I could really get into ranting about the pathetic response of Democrats to Feingold's call for censure. For now, though, I'll just share something that was posted on Digby, and invite the rest of you to share your own thoughts, comments--rants, if you have them...

This image of "powerlessness" at a time when the Republicans are on the ropes is the biggest problem we face for the fall elections. If Democratic pols don't understand that they are flirting with terrible grassroots defeatism, then they are going to lose. They must take action (and I don't mean boring press conferences and 10 point plans) or it won't matter a damn if the Republicans are on the ropes --- demoralized Democrats are not going to bother with them. Come on. Speak for us. If not now, when?

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment