Saturday, January 07, 2006

Odds 'n Ends

Just a few things I wanted to make sure got posted before I headed to the gym--for water aerobics, which will require some psyching myself up given that it is a bit nippy outside.

The new year has begun in earnest, with both new responsibilities and the resumption of others that were on temporary hiatus. In addition to posting here, I am a front page poster at Street Prophets, although I have been somewhat remiss in those duties. (I did do a post/discussion starter there last night that some of you may find of interest. Some pretty thought-provoking responses.)

Anyway, this would be a great time for some new front page posters here--any of our regular HEP commenters interested? If you would like to but think you are not "tech savvy" enough, I know that someone will most likely step up to the plate and offer to help you out. Anyone know Charlie Grapski and think you can cajole him to do a post or two? Other recommendations?

For those of you who are "bi-bloggal", here is my last post at BFA. It most likely differs from what "some" are saying over there. The practical purpose of mentioning this is that I will no longer be crossposting anything there, but I encourage others to do so if they think an issue is of interest to regular posters (only if you feel so inclined). Also, I told the longer version of the story in my New Year's post, and you can find that at the top of the links section if you are interested.

Speaking of links, I need to work on the links section soon, so if you know of any good ones that I don't already have, please pass them along. The same with action item diaries (seen top and center on this page).

Well, I really do need to head out of the house now, but will check back in later. Have a great Saturday!

Alt link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment