Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Guest bloggers needed

If you would like to submit a guest blog, please e-mail me at howardempowered at gmail.com. That is, of course, a standing invitation, and these words have appeared in the left sidebar for months:

This is a "people-powered" blog, in the spirit of the high level of do-it-yourself grassroots contributions to Howard Dean's presidential campaign. The people who blog here have taken to heart Dean's message "You have the power!" If you would like to submit a guest entry, please email it to howardempowered at gmail.com.

Also, if you are interested in becoming a regular contributor, you can e-mail me at that same address, and I can send you an invitation via Blogger.

And, yes, I *do* have a full time project starting on Monday, and that's why I'm making this appeal right now.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment