Thursday, December 15, 2005

Shameless promotion/Open Thread

Hey, I figured if Kos could do a Shameless Promotions thread, then we could too.

jc's three Cafe Press stores are Vote Progressive, Election Blues, and Designed for You. Demetrius and I have the one shop, People-Powered Gear, and it's got both political and nonpolitical (Puplinks, Letter Lane, Church of the Restful Sabbath) themed items.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, how about some play time? (These tend to require either Flash or Javascript).

Lite-Brite

Sodaplay
Snowglobe (click and drag to shake snowglobe)
Make snowflakes

I'm going to add more fun time-wasters as I think of them, or as they are suggested in the comments.

And now I'm going to totally bum you out. You know the pancake rabbit from yesterday? He's dead. I know, I know--you *just* found out about him, thought he was adorable, and now I tell you he's dead. Actually, if you clicked the link and read to the bottom, you found out already. Anyway, here's the new photodiary created by Oolong's owner. There is now a new rabbit named Yuebing, who can be seen (among other things) visiting Oolong's grave on his "deathday" in 2004 and 2005.

Don't know why, but I find this oddly touching.


And here's the Booman Tribune Thursday Dog Blogging diary, for more critter viewing.


Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment