Monday, August 29, 2005

Worth a try

I posted this earlier today on the blog...

Just thinking it would be nice if someone could set up some sort of shadow blog where it could be safe to gather without the abuse. Fall, and the days getting shorter is rough for some people. The "back to school" transition is really hard for some. And there are people with bigger stressors than that. We shouldn't have to give up the community to avoid the abuse.

...anyway, looks like I'm going to give it a try. The "hang out in the old thread and have civilized conversations" gets hard to do when threads get really long. And actually impossible if I'm blogging on my Sidekick.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great Idear Renee. Thanks for putting it together. Now to get people over here.

    I hope you have the ability to delete trolls unlike BFA does

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Renee, for doing this. It's so refreshing to know I can read something that isn't a) disemvowelled or b) purposely aggravating or provocative.

    ReplyDelete