Sunday, September 18, 2005

Protecting the Vote

Thanks for the heads-up, Jessica...

Tomorrow evening, My Vote is My Voice's interactive guest blogger will be California Senator Debra Bowen (D-Redondo Beach). The topic will be: Protecting the Vote.

Monday, September 19, 8:00pm EDT.

Don't know what we're going to do about the comment situation yet, and after being out all day I'm really, really, tired right now. Really. And I'm suppose to start posting here as a front-pager. Wow, that site is up already, huh. Did I mention that I'm tired?

Well, before I go off to spend some quality time with my pillow, I'm going to crosspost this entry (and maybe some others if I can manage it) here. I don't want to move around a lot or keep changing the commenting, but I want to make sure people aren't excluded. So you might try commenting over there and see how that works. We need to put our thinking caps on and figure out what the best solution will be for all of us. Knowing, of course, that you can't please all the people all the time. Still, can't let people's concerns be dismissed, 'cause that sucks.

Hope you all have a peaceful, restful last few hours of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment