Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New banner and other site changes

A great big thank you to Demetrius for creating a new banner for this site. As I mentioned earlier today in the comments, he was in the middle of a busy time when this new blog was first going online. So I put something together using one of the components Demetrius created for People-Powered Graphics, and used my entry level Photoshop skills to put some text on it. But now that he isn't quite so swamped with work, and now that this new blog has had a chance to grow up a bit and develop its own unique personality (and it's own name!), I asked Demetrius to make a custom banner for this blog. The result is what you see above.

You may have also noticed some other changes. One of them is that I've taken down the headline feeds (Javascript has been a bit troublesome) and added direct, named links to more grassroots-created sites, like National Nurse, Blankets for America, Underground Railroad, and Disabled Americans for Democracy. If I've left off your favorite grassroots Dean-inspired site, please let me know so that I can add a link.

A new link I have just added is to a brand new Kos-descended community blog called Street Prophets: Faith and Politics. You can find Pastor Dan's Kos diary introducing the site today here, and Markos' front page post about the site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment