Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update

Today's trip to the library was a bit frustrating, as I couldn't get my laptop connected to their wireless. At least I got it plugged in and mostly recharged. And Daughter got her internet fix on one of the computers in the teen nook.

Before going home, I did manage to get onto one of the library computers and access the internet long enough to take care of a few thing. One of those things was creating comment threads for Wednesday and Thursday.

Schools are closed again tomorrow, making three days in a row. No clue when they will be open again.

Off to bed now. Thank you all for the positive electricity vibes, and the well-wishing in general.

What I *can't* do at the moment is actually add the link to hepcomments.blogspot.com. But there's a link to that in the left sidebar of the main blog.

COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment