Thursday, February 22, 2007

Why I'm glad I haven't picked a candidate yet

Crossposted at the Independent Bloggers' Alliance

Via skippy, I found this piece at Time Magazine's blog Swampland, which includes something that might be of interest to readers of this blog.

But yesterday's praise (some of it in comments here) for the Obama campaign's rapid response is souring as word spreads around the net that the architect of that rapid response, Robert Gibbs, comes with some baggage. He was the spokesman for "Americans for Jobs, Health Care and Progressive Values," the group behind an anti-Dean ad you might remember:
Click for more. Oh. That ad.

I'd probably be pretty unhappy about this if I was really excited about Obama as a candidate. I don't dislike him the way I dislike Hillary, but I'm not exactly sold on him either.

Maybe I'll just make some popcorn, kick back, and watch with detached amusement while all of the candidates who are not Al Gore tear each other to pieces.

And root beer. Think I'll go get me a root beer too.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment