Saturday, February 24, 2007

Delilah update

Someone asked about Kimmy last night, so I dropped her a note. Here's an update...

Delilah is so good its insane! She barely cries and when she does its the cutest thing ever! It actually sounds like waa waaa waa.. exactly how thats pronounced! Her blood sugar was a little low the first couple of days and that frightened me but its all squared away now! She looks so much like Mina its insane!

I'm loving it.. I'm pretty exhausted and waiting around for her to need me every moment hehe Its been 6 years since I had a tiny one in the house so I;m still getting the routine down and remembering how to do little things. Shes heaven to be honest

Thank you for asking! I hope that you're doing well. I'll stop by the blog soon and say hello! With pics of course!
I'm trying to catch up with some writing that I haven't had a chance to do all week, but I saw that in my MySpace mail and wanted to share. Please feel free to pass the link along to BFA or whatever.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment