Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It is effing cold outside!

Need to take off for work, so will make quick, but here's what I found from a quick Google search for an image to represent how damn cold it is this week.

The kids have another day off from school, as Demetrius noted last night...

Kids are off school again tomorrow. That's thrown a monkey wrench in what I thought my plans were. WATBs at the School Board think 9 degrees is too cold for them. When *I* was a kid we had to walk 10 miles to school... at ABSOLUTE ZERO... uphill in *both* directions! Then we had to build the school itself out of ice blocks before the bell rang!
By the way, haven't had much time to spend on setting it up, but I found a new place to do t-shirts in addition to Cafe Press and Zazzle, for anyone who's interested.

Time to bundle up and head out. Have a great day, everyone. Stay warm!

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment