Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sim Kerry revisited

Someone (nordy, I think?) asked recently whatever happened to Sim Kerry. The answer is that I no longer have a Kerry Sim on my computer--that being one of the things that disappeared during a system reinstall. But since the junior senator from Massachusetts has reminded me again how much of a schmuck he is, I figured the least I could do is link to some of the old episodes of the Tragic Tales of Sim John Kerry.

Just what motivated me to pull the Sim Kerry links out of mothballs, you ask? Or, maybe you don't, but I'll tell you. It was a story I first heard about at Firedoglake last night:

Talk about feeling the pressure: John Kerry spokesman David Wade seems to have heard quite enough from netroots who think his boss ought to be dipping deeper into his 2008 campaign war chest to help Democrats win now. "Cowards can hide behind anonymous Web sites," Wade tells the New York Times, "but Democrats out in the country, party leaders and real netroots activists know how hard John Kerry has fought to win these elections."
That excerpt is from a an article in Salon, but the FDL post links a few other sources as well, including FDL's TRex's own previous comments about how he won't be "going into battle" with John Kerry again. Read more here.

Update: I just saw this conversation with John Kerry by Blue Mass Group, and in all fairness needed to update this post with a link.

Another update...this thread is probably a good place to link to the Sim-inspired designs Demetrius recently created at Cafe Press.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment