Monday, January 02, 2006

Sim Kerry/Open Thread

Was looking forward to the return of The Daily Show, but the web site says that tonight is a repeat. Hopefully that's just because of today being a holiday for a lot of people, and they will be back with new episodes tomorrow. But after finishing work I needed to get done, I'm in the mood for something silly. Since Kerry's name came up today, and since he has me freshly annoyed with him, I thought I'd post links to the "Sim Kerry" stories we did a while back.

The first Sim Kerry story, posted by Demetrius.

After that first one, I became motivated to learn how to play The Sims, *specifically* so that I could take out my frustrations on a simulated version of the tall, tree-like one. People voted on how Sim Kerry would meet his Sim Maker.

Sim Kerry, the potions, and the guinea pig



Sim Kerry and Mortimer
The Tragic Tales of Sim John Kerry II
The Tragic Tales of Sim John Kerry II, Episode II
Sim Kerry II: Finally the flies

Check out the links if you like, or, if you think this is waaaay too immature, don't. This is an open thread.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment