Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ken Blackwell: Dirtbag

This is a semi-open thread, in which I plan to link to a few different things, but I do wish to highlight, in particular, the dirtbag qualities of J. Kenneth Blackwell, so I am giving that top billing.

But first, quick reminder to check out the Raw Story article about Charlie that was featured in yesterday's post Florida Activist, Candidate, charged with felony wiretapping. Charlie posted this comment in the thread below:


Hi all,

I hate to impose again - but I am unable to get onto the internet extensively today - and we really need to keep the issue alive and spreading and the only way I know is through our community here on the internet.

If any of you can help to keep this story alive and spreading today - please do. Anyone who has any questions or suggestions - email me. I will try my best to check email every two hours or so. I can email a phone number as well if anyone would like.

Thanks again for all your help.

Charlie
Charlie Grapski | 10.18.06 - 1:53 pm |
So, whatever help you can give as far as spreading the word would obviously be appreciated. Here's a video of Charlie on YouTube, for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Charlie Grapski, then a candidate for the Florida House of Representatives, speaks to the Democratic Party's Fourth of July picnic in Gainesville, Florida in Alachua County.

And here are some Charlie updates from earlier this year.

puddle has some new posts on her blog.

Keith Olbermann has another special commentary coming up on Countdown tonight, on Habeas Corpus.

On to Ken Scum-of-the-Earth Blackwell

Racist ads are running on Black radio in Ohio and other "battleground states"

A group that ironically calls itself "Christians for Social Justice" is planning to crash a Strickland rally in Columbus.

An article on Ken Blackwell's attempted "October surprise" smear against Strickland: Lawyer: Ex-aide has built new life

Fro the Cincinnati Enquirer: Governor's race turns ugly
Blackwell campaign links Strickland to predators, hints he's gay

On a related note, an article about the poet who referred to Blackwell as an S.O.B. at a recent Cincinnait event: Giovanni is unapologetic
'All I have is my voice. I don't want it silenced.'

Giovanni added, "I think Kenny is not a nice person. I think you can tell that by what I wrote."

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment