Monday, July 17, 2006

Kimmy!

So glad that Kimmy checked in! Read her whole comment here. Highlights...


A couple things kept me away .. moving into a new house for one! Now that theres another Cash-Valdez on the way we need more space!
...
So.. I'm gonna upload this ultrasound picture and share it with you guys! Its so totally cool. SO amazing.

I'm sorry I missed meeting everyone!~! BUT check this out, now that I have this AMAZING house its open house here and ALL OF YOU are always welcome. Was thinking about doing some kind of shindig when it cools down a bit.. would have to really plan it out but anyway...

Congratulations, Kimmy!

For Kimmy, and all the rest of us who were unable to make it to DemFest for whatever reason, if you attended, please share your stories, diaries, links, and pictures. Or even if you didn't attend, but you've seen posts about DemFest elsewhere, please share those links here as well.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment