Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday night linkage

Just some links I wanted to frontpage...

Transcript and video of Howard Dean on Hardball

Also, the folks at Media Matters take note of Chris Matthew's obsession with the Clintons' marriage.

This morning, I felt the need to do a good old fashioned rant, and I did so over at Buckeye State Blog: That "D" next to your name gets you my vote...period

And, in case you missed it, George Bush has admitted that it was a mistake saying "Bring 'em on" back in 2003. See the response at the DNC site: Our Troops and the American People Deserve More Than Bush's Regrets

Remember that State of Belief show I transcribed earlier, about the right-wing war on mainline denominations? There's a related story on the front page of Street Prophets:

Waging War On Behalf Of Republicans By Misusing The Gospels

The Republican Party-aligned Institute on Religion and Democracy sent out a press release today attacking Jim Winkler, general secretary of the United Methodist Board of Church and Society, for a speech he gave in March of this year critical of President Bush.

Click here for the rest.

Remember the game Frogger? I know I wasted many hours on that game as an undergrad. There's a version of it available online. I just tried it.

Yep, I still suck at it.

By the way, I just discovered that jc has posted some new designs over at her blog.

And, as long as I'm here, a few links to news stories here and there:

Scientists ponder invisibility cloak
Bizarre Wash Post suck-up story on Bill Frist
Spirited Barbaro Revels in VIP Visits
Update 1: Recovering Barbaro Shows Usual Feistiness

Just found out about this book over at Cute Overload while looking for a new picture to post.


Awww!

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment