Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dubya's Dashboard

I just discovered this on the Ohio 2006 Elections blog. Sort of a fancier, more in-depth version of the countdown clock. You can get your own here.

I'll have to find a home for it in the sidebar a little later, as I need to leave for church in a few minutes. But I wanted to at least post about it so that the rest of you could share and enjoy.

Update--I have now discovered that this does not display properly when viewed in Firefox, due to some sort of competition from the code for the Cafe Press ads. I can see it fine in Explorer, though. If I can't figure out how to get it to work properly, I may end up not using it on this blog, but I thought the rest of you might like to know about it anyway.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment