Thursday, April 27, 2006

All About Petroleum - by Veep Daddy

From BFA:
rdorgan wrote on April 27, 2006 08:12 AM:

It's all about oil and gas (including the Iraq war).


(sorry... I only came up with the first stanza so far)

All About Petroleum - by Veep Daddy
(sing to the tune of All About The Benjamins)

It's all about petroleum.
It's all about petroleum! Yeah!

Now... What y'all wanna do?
Wanna be drillers? Big spillers?
Shillers - Who be lobbyin' the heck out of Hill-ers
On a loan from my gig at Halliburton
Goin' to land big contracts I'm certain
They're payin' the greens fees and for all the meals
Spaghetti, fettucini, and veal
Dividing up the Iraqi oil fields
No inheritance tax for when I'm writing my will
Of my energy task force Democrats are wary
But they'll never get to see the files that I bury
Regulations to zero. Climate scientists not heard
Environmentalists look at me flip you the bird
Down wit' the oil lobby on their side we will hunker
V8 de-fib' in my underground bunker
It's all about petroleum! What?
Gotta get some mo' no bid contracts
Gonna drill Iran when we're done with Iraq
Tankers flyin' Skulls and Bones just like a pirate
Go f*** yourself and your gas sippin' hybrid!
It's all about petroleum.
It's all about petroleum! Yeah!


Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment