Saturday, January 07, 2006

Fiore's latest: "Gentle Genocide"

Oh, man...what a heavy thing to watch right before going to bed. Just watched Mark Fiore's latest, Gentle Genocide. I was torn--hate to put up a downer post for the overnight, but then again, I can't bring myself to turn off the computer without drawing people's attention to this.





At the end of the animation, you will see the words "Click here to stop Gentle Genocide". If you click that link, you are taken to this web site: http://www.savedarfur.org

Alt link for comments

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in
    Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, fantastic blog!

    Feel free to surf to my web page; ロレックスレプリカ

    ReplyDelete