Friday, January 06, 2006

DNC Web Video: Wiretap

The DNC has put up a new Web video called Wiretap that's definitely worth viewing. In it you can hear incredible lies uttered, like this one:

On April 20, 2004, President Bush said, "Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires -- a wiretap requires a court order."

Amazing! And his lips were moving, too!

The video looks at Bush's reassurance, the subsequent revelation that he isn't getting a court order, and the Nixon-like defense he's laid out since.

From Renee: I had actually not checked out this video, even though I kept hearing that it was good, until I saw that Corinne deemed it front page-worthy. And now I'm adding, yes, do check out this video (assuming you have a computer and internet connection that is capable) and share it with others. I'm also adding a couple screen captures as added enticement...



Totally different topic, but we don't really need another post tonight, and I do want to pass this link along. You might remember Dardango from BFA and the old Chat for America. He's got a new chat up and running at DemocracyChat.com. I stopped by a little earlier, and it was great to see some familiar names like DearPru_OH and JenAtlanta. And a few others I don't remember how to spell. Go check it out and say "hey" to some old friends.

Alternate link to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment