Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What are you thankful for?

Jo in Vermont is the most recent member of our blog family to start up her own baby blog, Earth to You. I think puddle's baby blog, pyzch, must be at least a toddler by now in comparison. ;)

If you have a few minutes, why not stop by Jo's new blog and say hello, and share what you're thankful for...

I'll keep this simple for my first post - what are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving week of 2005?

I'm thankful for so many things, but right now I am thankful that America is waking up to the onslaught of abuse this administration has brought against the very least of us, who in reality are often the very best of us. may the neocons get what they deserve and may the dollors they have misappropriated, lost or just plain stolen from American taxpayers be taken out of their personal accounts and used to help America become the great promise she has been since her creation.

Alternate link for comments