I'm grateful to the team that gave up the start of their holiday weekend to fix the issue! Youngest has been in that boat before and the pressure is immense!!
You're not gonna believe this! I just got a begging text from Ken Paxton, saying Talarico is outspending him with TV ads. And you know what else? It was a lousy begging text. It didn't say, "We need to match or overtake my opponent because he's flooding the airwaves with lies about me." "He's a lefty pinko terrorist who wants to turn Texas into a Socialist Hell." It just said, essentially, "Send me money. Talarico is outspending me on TV." Real smooth. Very persuasive.
I saw on Reddit that the problem with the comments is considered fixed. Let's find out...
ReplyDeleteTesting...
ReplyDeleteAh, good.
DeleteRenee, I really liked your last thread post.
Video: One of the World's Deadliest Volcanoes Just Went Nuts... - Click
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful to the team that gave up the start of their holiday weekend to fix the issue! Youngest has been in that boat before and the pressure is immense!!
ReplyDeleteYou're not gonna believe this! I just got a begging text from Ken Paxton, saying Talarico is outspending him with TV ads. And you know what else? It was a lousy begging text. It didn't say, "We need to match or overtake my opponent because he's flooding the airwaves with lies about me." "He's a lefty pinko terrorist who wants to turn Texas into a Socialist Hell." It just said, essentially, "Send me money. Talarico is outspending me on TV." Real smooth. Very persuasive.
ReplyDeleteI marked the text as spam.
Glad you enjoyed the post, Cat. Regarding the texts, I keep getting them from Vivek Ramaswami's campaign.
ReplyDeleteYIW!
DeleteLove the painting, listener!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Susan! It was so much fun to paint!! And I learned how to paint bubbles!
DeleteEr, that was Renee.
DeleteSorry! 😮
Delete❤️ Thank you, RENEE!! ❤️
I must have been reading too fast!
Video: ‘TREASON’: Karishma Manzur Slams U.S.-Israel Military Fusion - Click
ReplyDeleteHey, Renee, I'm glad you're back. Don't vanish again.
ReplyDeleteSeconded ♥
DeleteVideo: Trump Tried to HIDE this From YOU - Click
ReplyDelete