Friday, September 04, 2026

Rescue coleus thriving

I've gone back and forth on whether this is worth posting. Mainly, our  front deck has seen better days and I'm not sure it's something that I want to draw attention to. But it's kind of a sweet little story, and we need more of those right now.  ~ Renee

We were at the grocery store--one of those bigger stores that seems to sell everything.  When we looked inside our cart,  we noticed that a stem and some leaves had broken off of a coleus plant.  My husband took the sprig home and put it in some water.  Once it rooted up he put it in a pot on our front deck.

I smile every time I see it.  It was destined to be trash, but here it is thriving. :)


 60 Days until the Midterms!

Note from listener:
Currently, I am able to see the blog and write on the blog,
but for some reason nothing will post...from phone or computer.
If anyone else is experiencing this, email me:  jschulte at together dot net

3 comments: