Super busy weekend here. We don't do a *lot* of social stuff, but when we do, it all happens back to back. Yesterday evening, a friend/former coworker of Demetrius had people over to do s'mores around a campfire. Then this afternoon, other friends of ours had a backyard gathering. Church choir always takes off for the summer, so initially I had planned to conserve some energy by skipping church. But it turns out that today is a day of special celebration and they wanted the choir to sing. Given that I am 25% of the choir, I try not to miss a Sunday unless it really can't be helped.
Archer is first! Woof!
ReplyDeleteAwh, what a nice boy!
DeleteTrump administration admits it canceled clean-energy grants in states that voted for Kamala Harris
ReplyDeleteUS-Russian space crew lands safely after eight-month stint on the ISS
ReplyDelete80 years after World War II, Okinawa’s battle sites are still giving up bones and bombs
ReplyDeleteSuper busy weekend here. We don't do a *lot* of social stuff, but when we do, it all happens back to back. Yesterday evening, a friend/former coworker of Demetrius had people over to do s'mores around a campfire. Then this afternoon, other friends of ours had a backyard gathering. Church choir always takes off for the summer, so initially I had planned to conserve some energy by skipping church. But it turns out that today is a day of special celebration and they wanted the choir to sing. Given that I am 25% of the choir, I try not to miss a Sunday unless it really can't be helped.
ReplyDeleteYou get an extra jewel in your crown for that, Renee.
DeleteAs the saying goes, “Those who sing pray twice.”
Appeals court says Trump can't impose restrictions on mail-in voting for now
ReplyDeleteThe court's ruling applies to 23 states that sued over Trump's executive order.
Vermont is one of those states.
Delete