Saturday, July 25, 2026

LUNCHTIME! LOL




 

4 comments:

  1. Hey all. Today I went to the Fairy Festival and it was ... meh. Much more fun when your'e there with little people. But we had fun anyway and it was good to be together. Plus I found a gift for VT*Grand's birthday coming up.

    AND! One of the Robin chicks fledged today! Yay! I went out to check on the Monarch caterpillars and eggs in our garden and suddenly the poor chick scurried away from me. I must have been two feet from it without noticing it! The parent was in a nearby tree watching intently. I moved away as soon as I saw the little one, and after I was a respectable distance, I chirruped to the parent bird and bowed twice before leaving the scene.

    Shortly afterward, I saw out the kitchen window the parent Robin ferociously chasing a Bluejay away! Gosh, fledging chicks is certainly dangerous and hard work! Now they have to feed the one in the nest and the one on the ground...who doesn't wait too long before chirping for "more" and wiggling (and drawing attention to themself. I sure hope they both come through it!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Democrats nominate Troy Jackson to replace Graham Platner in must-win Maine Senate race


    Jackson was selected as the party’s nominee at Saturday’s state party convention, running as a staunch progressive against GOP Sen. Susan Collins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahm heer awl bah mahseff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main thing I did Saturday was create a quiz in Fill-It format on the Emolument Clauses. Will post the link as soon as it goes live.

    ReplyDelete