Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A CHEESECAKE OF GRATITUDE


The top of the cheesecake was decorated in jams and whipped cream.

Today I stopped by the Democratic Office in Burlington to bring the hard working staffers, interns and volunteers a special cheesecake, in gratitude for all their hard work, and to give them a little sugar high to kick off the home stretch.  I especially wanted to salute those working for Barack Obama for President and Gaye Symington for Governor, but everybody, really.  Folks were greatly appreciative and lining up as I left.  :-)


The side of the cheesecake read "SYMINGTON 2008" in crust.

Jessalyn, a bright light Obama staffer, asked me to send her some photos, so I am.  I thought you might like to see them too.  


Yes, that's champagne on the counter.

Have a sweet week working hard for election victory! ♥

COMMENTS

1 comment:

  1. that's victory fuel, right there. nice work!

    ReplyDelete