Friday, September 05, 2008

Still cache-less

...at least at the moment. On Labor Day, though, I got close to a spot that was supposed to have a geocache.



In fact, when I was standing right here...



...my little GPS readout thingy claimed that I was "0 feet" from the coordinates. Pretty sure that didn't mean "that which you seek is within you". But I couldn't find anything right away, and it was getting beastly hot out. So I just planned to come back at some point with Demetrius--and maybe the kids too if I can interest them.

And then this week we had some car issues, so I haven't made it back yet. Maybe this weekend I can finally find a tangible cache. I'm actually kind of jazzed just to have gotten the GPS stuff to work on my Blackberry.

But I didn't want to end the week without at least one success, so I turned to Waymarking. More on that in a bit...

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment