Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hillary Clinton, just reeking "small town America"

Hillary Clinton joining the presumptive Republican nominee in an opportunistic tag teaming of Obama was to be expected. But I'm a little disappointed in myself that I didn't see this coming

“You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught be how to shoot when I was a little girl,” she said.

“You know, some people now continue to teach their children and their grandchildren. It’s part of culture. It’s part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it’s an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter.”
The article notes that Hillary and her daddy hunted ducks.


Why yes, I did post this story just to have an excuse to use that picture. Some days, that's just the kind of gal I am. ;)

Haloscan comment thread